Pack this handy wooden spork into your backpack and you'll have it with you wherever you go. No need to rely on plastic cutlery, you'll have your own reusable utensil. Chemical free and biodegradable, these classic and timeless eating spoons are great to use for eating anything from salads, to pastas, and smoothies. Your go-to companion for traveling and outdoor adventuring!
♥Handmade with love in Indonesia.
ABOUT THE ARTISAN
This spork is made from reclaimed wood that would have normally been disposed as furniture waste. They are cut, cleaned and sanded, before being finished with an extra virgin olive oil polish. By choosing this spork, you help offer a fair trade price to the craftsmen that created them.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Dimension : 6.1 inch / 15.5 cm
- Material : reclaimed Palisander wood
- Finishing : food safe, extra virgin olive oil
- Hand wash only (do not soak in water), wipe clean immediately
- Do not use in microwave, oven or dishwasher
- Once a month, rub with olive / mineral oil to restore shine & smoothness
- Colour of products may vary slightly from screen to screen
- Colour and grain of wood varies due to the nature of their raw materials