No matter where's the adventure, bust out this coconut bowl from your backpack and scoop yourself a healthy snack. Handcrafted from a real coconut discarded as waste, this eco-friendly, reusable and zero-waste bowl accommodates everything from wholesome breakfasts, nourishing buddha bowls, hearty mains, and adventure snacks.
♥Handmade with love in Indonesia.
ABOUT THE ARTISAN
The coconut shells are reclaimed by local farmers and turned into bowls by local craftsmen. They are cut, cleaned and sanded, before being finished with an organic virgin coconut oil polish. By choosing this bowl, you help offer a fair trade price to the farmers and craftsmen that created them.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Every year, billions of coconut shells are being discarded as waste and burned in landfills. By reclaiming these, you help reduce the waste of natural resources and contribute to reducing CO2 and methane emissions.
- Bowl style : smooth inside & outside
- Bowl diameter : 5 - 5.5 inch / 12.5 - 14 cm
- Material : reclaimed coconut shell
- Finishing : food safe, organic virgin coconut oil polish
- Hand wash only with warm, soapy water (do not soak in water), wipe clean immediately
- Do not use in microwave, oven or dishwasher
- Polish with olive / mineral oil to restore shine & smoothness (every 10 uses)
- Colour of products may vary slightly from screen to screen
- Unique by nature, each one has it's own individual colour, size, and texture.